The Human Rights Campaign Foundation’s All Children – All Families project is conducting a survey of public and private child welfare agency staff. Your responses to this survey will help us understand your agency’s experiences working with a range of resource parents, volunteers and youth. We will use this information to improve our resources and technical assistance for child welfare agencies, and we will also share it with policymakers.
- Who can participate? Anyone who works for a child welfare agency in the United States is encouraged to take the survey. Your employer can be a public or private agency, and its mission could include working with youth, biological parents, resource parents, or volunteers.
- What you will do in the survey: You will respond to general questions about yourself and your professional role, your professional experiences, and your opinions about specific topics. You will also answer questions about your agency’s work.
- Time required: Completing the survey will take approximately 25 minutes.
- Risks: There are no anticipated risks associated with participating in this survey.
- Benefits: Some participants may find that the survey is an opportunity to reflect on their professional experience and practices. There are no other direct benefits to you of participating in this survey.
- Confidentiality: Your response will be anonymous. No personally identifiable information will be collected. After the survey, you will have the option to be contacted by All Children – All Families staff, but your contact information will not be linked to your survey response.
- Voluntary participation: Your participation in this survey is completely voluntary. If you learned about the survey through a professional association, your membership will not be affected in any way by your decision to participate or not participate.
- Right to withdraw: You have the right to stop taking the survey at any time without penalty. To do so, simply close the browser window. Because the survey is anonymous, it is not possible for us to delete data that you have already submitted.
- Payment: You will not be paid for your participation in the survey. However, participants who complete the survey will have the option to enter a drawing for one of five Amazon.com gift cards worth $25.00 each. The odds of winning a gift card will depend on the total number of people who choose to participate.
You can begin the survey on the HRC website using this link. If you have questions about the survey, please contact:
Senior Research Manager, Human Rights Campaign Foundation
1640 Rhode Island Ave NW
Washington, DC 20036
Connect With SWHELPER
Tips from a Microbiologist on Keeping the House Clean During COVID-19
The barrage of coronavirus-related news stories can be dizzying. Even for the seemingly well-informed, it’s become increasingly difficult to sift...
Depressed Kids Do Not Have A Look – Identifying Children in Crisis
As the lead social worker in charge of the behavioral health screening protocol at Nemours/Alfred I. duPont Hospital for Children...
Racializing the Corona Virus Disease is Not Helpful
Over the past week, President Trump has repeatedly referred to COVID-19 as the “Chinese Virus.” The virus, first reported in...
The Human Impacts of Covid-19 and What It Could Mean for the Future
A few weeks ago, I sat down to write about the profession of social work in light of March’s designation...
News2 months ago
Discussing White Supremacy: Having Difficult Conversations Are Required and Not Optional
Elder Care2 months ago
How New Tech Can Support Caregivers as They Support Seniors
News2 months ago
Social Work and the Reproductive Justice Framework
Justice2 months ago
UB Social Work Researchers Part of a Team Addressing Gun Violence